Update City Schedule
There will NOT be a curfew Monday, Sept. 17.
- There will be NO collection of garbage or recycling on Monday.
- Monday's residential and commercial route for garbage and Friday's residential grabage route will be held TUESDAY.
- Tuesday's residential pickup and recycling collection will be collected on WEDNESDAY.
- Thursday and Friday routes will be collected on the normal schedule this week.
- Debris collection will be prioritized to clear roads and bridges before returning to regular routes based on damage assessments following the storm.
- County recycling centers will be open at 9 a.m. Monday, Sept. 17. The landfill will be open at 8 a.m. Monday, Sept. 17.
Emergency Water/Sewer: 843-758-1127
Natural Gas Issues: SCE&G: 800-251-7234
Downed Power Lines and Power Outages - Duke Energy 800-419-6356
Life-threatening Situations: 9-1-1
Medical Emergencies: 9-1-1
Blocked Roads or Downed Trees: 843-758-1127