City offices to re-open Friday at 8:30 a.m.
The City of Darlington offices will open for business as usual on Friday, Sept. 6.
Thursday's scheduled residential garbage and yard debris pickup will be on Friday.
Pickup for Friday's recycling, garbage, and yard debris routes will be on Saturday.
Citizens are advised to stay off the roads during the storm and its aftermath to allow first responders and clean-up crews to evaluate the roads for safety. Do NOT venture out if you don't have to do so.
Thanks and stay safe.
Who Do I Call During & After the Storm?
- For water and sewer issues, call the after-hours number at 843-758-1127.
- For streets blocked by trees, report to 911.
- For downed power lines or outages, call 1-800-769-3766 for Duke Energy customers, or call 1-800-693-0190 for Pee Dee Electric customers.
- For issues with natural gas lines, call 1-888-333-4465.
- For all other emergencies (medical, fire, and police), please call 911.
- Beginning at 4 a.m., Darlington County will have a public information line established for County residents to call with questions or to report damages. The telephone number is (843) 398-4469.
- Any reports of injuries or structural damages should be reported to 911.
Find the latest information about Hurricane Dorian at the National Hurricane Center.